Maiocchi Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy and security of any personal information you provide us and we handle such in accordance with National Privacy Principles. Personal information includes information that can be linked to a specific individual or company, such as name, address, phone number or email address.
What Information Is Collected:
We record personal information and other information that we reasonably require to provide our service and do business with you. On all Maiocchi.com.au pages that collect personal information, we specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you request.
We Collect Personal Information When You:
• Become a Member of / Subscribe to Maiocchi.com.au Mailing List-
We collect the information entered by individual during the registration process.
• Sign up for a VIP Account on Maiocchi.com.au – we collect information regarding your personal contact details and address so this can be used in the course of any online shopping purchases you may make.
• Surveys, promotions and competition information-
Occasionally, we may offer site visitors or product and service update recipients an opportunity to participate in a survey, promotion or competition. The personal information we collect when you participate in a survey, promotion or competition may include your full name, email address, telephone number and street address.
• Apply for inclusion in a promotion, survey or competition, we may also ask for information to qualify for the competition – including your personal opinions or feelings about a subject, or about Maiocchi. These may be used or requoted in marketing materials, or for market research purposes.
• Contact Maiocchi Pty Ltd, by sending an online inquiry through our contact form. We collect personal information so we can properly respond to your query.
• We collect personal information such as your full name, email address and/or telephone number whenever you submit an enquiry or suggestion, provide feedback or comments or request assistance.
• We collect detailed personal information, including credit card details, shipping and billing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and other such information to process payments in the purchase products from our online store – this is so we can verify your identity, process an offline payment on your credit card and send you the goods you have ordered.
• Using Paypal to check out, we collect information only in relation to your billing address, to cross reference Paypal’s payment information and personal information to ship your products to you.
Other Information We Collect:
• Statistical information-
When you visit our site, we record general information about your visit for statistical purposes. These statistics do not contain any personal information.
• Company or individual details-
We may collect information relating to fashion from publically available sources of information for the purpose of offering a more complete service to our users.
We may, from time to time, use "cookies" to store your preferences, record session information and collect information on how you visit and access our web pages and product updates. We collect information on the web pages and product updates visited by our customers to help us continue to improve our online service.
You can delete cookies from your computer at any time (see your internet browser's help menu for more information); however, this will remove all cookies and not just those associated with Maiocchi.com.au.
How Is Your Information Used:
We use your personal information only for the purpose of providing our products and communicating with you in relation to purchased products, subscriptions to our various news services and company or sales information. Information collected on Maiocchi.com.au may be used in the following ways:
• Purchase or use Maiocchi.com.au products -
Information collected when you purchase Maiocchi products is used to charge your credit card and deliver your products to you. We do not retain credit card information. Each time you make a purchase from Maiocchi you will be required to re-enter your credit card details to complete the purchase process at the Checkout.
• Sign Up for a Maiocchi VIP account -
Information entered by customers during the registration process or when updating their information within their “Administration Portal”, is used to identify you as a customer, to streamline future orders made through the site and as a way of storing past orders for easy reference by the customer.
• Items added to a Wishlist -
Adding items to a Wishlist is a convenience tool for customers to track the Maiocchi products that they like, and store for a later date if they do not wish to purchase immediately. Items assigned to the Wishlist are available only to the user once logged into their VIP account. Items can be easily added, or removed from this list. This list is private to the customer.
• Storing of Past Orders -
Maiocchi stores a record of past orders made through our eBoutique within a VIP account, for easy reference by the customer, or to track shipping of current orders. Customers can draw down records or receipts for their own accounting purposes. This information is made available to Maiocchi Pty Ltd and to the customer only.
• Use of supplied email addresses –
When supplying an email address during a VIP account registration, or in the course of purchasing products from Maiocchi.com.au, you agreed to automatically subscribing to our mailing list. This email address is used to send you offers via, email, SMS, text message or social media, from Maiocchi and sometimes, other products retailed through our stores or offers of interest from our partners. You may also receive company updates, new product information or offers of competitions and promotions. You will receive a welcome email once subscribed. If you do not wish to remain on our mailing list, please simply click the links to unsubscribe from the service and your email will be removed from our mailing list automatically.
• Respond to your questions or suggestions-
We will use your email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Who Is Your Information Shared With:
We do not disclose any information about our users or subscribers to anyone except in the following circumstances:
• Payment Service providers-
We work with an online payment gateway provider and fraud detection provider to enable secure credit card transactions on Maiocchi.com.au. We provide credit card information (where applicable) relating to purchases to enable them to process and screen the payment on our behalf.
• Legal obligations-
We may be required by law to disclose information you provide us with for the purposes of obtaining products on Maiocchi.com.au. We may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to our interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
How You Control and Access Your Information:
We believe that site users should have control over the collection and use of their personal information. Here's how you can control and have access to your information:
• VIP Member Log In:
Once becoming a VIP member and creating an account on Maiocchi.com.au you have the ability to dictate what information relating to your account within your “Administration Panel” after logging on. For further assistance please, contact us email@example.com.
To add or remove items to your Wishlist, you need to log into your VIP account, and edit the list from there.
• Product and service updates subscription and unsubscription:
If at any time you would like to either change your email address with us, update your product, preferences or unsubscribe you can:
1. To unsubscribe from our product and service updates simply click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our updates; or
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising that you would like to unsubscribe, change your preferences or change your email address. Be sure to include details of your old and new email addresses for changes.
If at any time you want to enquire about any of your personal information that we store, please email: email@example.com
How Your Information Is Protected:
To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information, we use leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated.
We utilise an industry leading package preventing third parties from copying any data on Maiocchi.com.au and its associated servers.
Our systems are configured with industry standard data encryption and firewall technology. Our employees are bound by confidentiality agreements and access to personal information is controlled.
Maiocchi may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button) on our website, which let you share actions you take on our website with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you have established with the entity that provides that particular social sharing feature. The privacy settings of these social sites are neither moderated nor controlled by Maiocchi and we do not accept responsibility for the conduct of these social sharing networks. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing networks, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Links To Other Websites: