5-Ingredient margaritas made with ginger beer and fresh lime juice! Simple and so delicious. The only margarita recipe you'll ever need.
• 3 Tablespoons 100% tequila
• 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
• 6 Tbsp ginger beer
• 1 Tbsp simple syrup
• Coarse salt for lining rim
1. Line a small serving glass with fresh lime juice and dip in coarse salt (optional).
2. Add tequila, simple syrup, ginger beer and lime juice to a large glass or cocktail shaker with 1/2 cup ice and stir vigorously. Don't shake with a lid on or it will erupt from the ginger beer carbonation (lesson learned).
3. Pour liquid (reserving ice) into serving glass with a few ice cubes. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately. Repeat for more drinks – this only serves 1, or double/triple the amounts for more people.
*we must confess this recipe is from minimalistbaker.com